YCCGA Meeting Minutes January 12, 2016
York County Corn Growers Association
Meeting Minutes January 12, 2016
- We welcomed Kurt Naber as a new board member and Jason Perdue as a guest.
- Tom Ritzdorf sent in market report as he was not able to attend. Not great pricing prospects at this time.
- Ethanol discussion – Abengoa is down for about 4 months, internal restructuring and maintenance.
- Rick Gruber, Boyd Stuhr, Jr., Bryan Mason visited Pellet Technologies in Gretna as a York business opportunity and grower market for stubble. They take ethanol by products, DDG’s etc. and mix corn stover to make pellets for cattle feed and possibly swine & poultry.
- Discussed York Ag Expo booth by York County Corn Growers and signed up for time slots. Can remind growers of renewals or get new members.
- Discussed Corn Growers license plate, can look on web site for design and price.
- Discussed NeCGA Golf Outing to be held in York. Our participation and contribution will be discussed at a later meeting.
- Election of officers held with following results for 2016
President – Boyd Stuhr, Jr.
Vice Pres – Rick Gruber
Secretary – Dan Stork
Treasurer – Bryan Mason
State Director – Dennis Scamehorn
Respectfully Submitted, Dan Stork
Posted on Tue, January 12, 2016
by Robin Lindauer filed under